Leadership development, to me, is bringing forth the natural capacity for positive influence of others. I believe leadership skills can be taught, learned, practiced and developed.
The work in leadership development I do includes areas such as:
- The four components of high-performing, highly engaged teams
- Effective feedback and holding challenging conversations
- Leveraging strengths and core human needs for better collaboration and performance
- The brain-science behind behavior
- Coaching for better performance
- Building trust and accountability within your team
I have all of these off-the-shelf programs ready for prime-time delivery and can develop more customized programs as needed; programs can be delivered via video conference or in person. I’ll be glad to speak with you about your team’s leadership skill building needs.
The change you’re seeking comes via the knowledge that you have everything you need to get what you want. Through our powerful conversations around your real-life challenges, a focus on your strengths, the research-based tool kit I have for you, and adopting best practices, I will guide you to become the leader you were born to be.
A FEW OF MY
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
[This process] built my confidence and reaffirmed that with some effort, I have what it takes. I am a more confident leader for having spent time with Andy, and I’m very grateful.
– Chuck, virtual/augmented reality executive